Monday, January 5, 2009

Top Songs of 2008

Yesterday I was listening to WYEP's top songs of 2008. While 'YEP plays some stuff I truly enjoy, they also include a ton of music I haven't quite developed a taste for (yet).

They got me thinking though and I spent some time scrolling through my iTunes and here are my top songs from 2008 (in no particular order).

You Found Me (The Fray)
Violet Hill (Coldplay)
In Your Atmosphere (John Mayer)
Lost (Coldplay)
Hallelujah in the City (Joan Osborne)
I Will Posses Your Heart (Death Cab for Cutie)
Broken (Lifehouse)
Washington Square (Counting Crows)
Chasing Pavements (Adele)
At the Cross (Daniel Renstrom)
As It Is In Heaven (Matt Maher)
Breakable (Ingrid Michealson)
Count Me In (Leeland)
Hosanna (Brooke Fraser)

What about you? What songs filled your iPod this past year?

Stay connected...

3 comments:

gabrielle said...

yes! hooray! so glad that lifehouse made the list! broken is a good song..definitely deserving of its rank :)
have you ever checked out travis? they're somewhat similar to coldplay and i think they're great...i recommend just about everything but my favorites are "indefinitely", "re-offender", and "flowers in the window".....and many many more. i think you'd like them!

Tara Lamont said...

Tim -
What songs/bands occupied my ipod...
the 77's,
Feist,
K.T. Tunstall,
Waterdeep,
Modest Mouse,
and Coldplay - "Lost"...
ps - I tagged you as an award winning blog today. Come check out you win at my page.

Dianne said...

Bloom Again by Charlie Hall
New Year by Charlie Hall
Robbie Seay Band - Breathing Air Again
Aaron Shust - Change the Way
I Am Nothing - Jeremy
GIver of Grace - Jon Bauer
Out of the Woods - Nickel Creek
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Learning to Breathe - Switchfoot